1. Between 7 and 16 weeks of age is a crucial time period in the social development of your puppy.
2. A dog can easily learn commands like sit, down & leave-it at any age. BUT you will never regain this opportunity to develop good social skills naturally & with little effort
3. It is the ideal time to teach your puppy about biting, chewing, gaining confidence and about making wise decisions.
4. The #1 reason that dogs, 3 years of age or under, are relinquished to shelters and euthanized daily is “behavior problems” .
5. It has long been understood by any dog professional that Early Training & Proper Socialization create a well-adjusted dog.
Dogventures hosts puppy classes weekly at Mike’s Feed Farm. Click here to register for the next class!